Overview of the Pelican StealthLite 2450
The yellow Pelican StealthLite 2450 Rechargeable Flashlight is a straightforward and dependable tool made from high-quality materials and certified for use in hazardous environments, making it suitable for both personal and professional use. The wall-mountable charger can run on AC power at home, at work, or it can be put into a vehicle’s DC power connection. A three-hour charge will run the 35-lumen Xenon incandescent light for 3.5 hours.
The housing, shroud, and lens of the StealthLite are made of ABS plastic, K-Resin, and polycarbonate, respectively. The light is underwater and has an IPX7 rating, and it is sealed with an ethylene propylene O-ring. It uses four AA alkaline batteries, but it also works with a rechargeable NiMH battery pack.
- 35 lumen Xenon-filled incandescent lamp
- Powered by the included NiMH battery pack or use 4 AA batteries
- Charger base can be mounted on the wall, runs on AC or vehicle DC power
- IPX7-rated / submersible
- Corrosion-proof ABS plastic housing, K-Resin shroud, & polycarbonate lens
- Helmet mountable with optional holders
- Safety certified Class I, Division 2 / Class II, Division 2