Amerex 10 lb CO2 – Model 330 Fire Extinguisher
CARBON DIOXIDE is discharged as a white cloud of “snow” which smothers a
fire by eliminating oxygen.
It is effective for Class B flammable liquids and is electrically non-conductive.
Carbon Dioxide is a clean, non-contaminating, odorless gas.
- 5 YearWarranty
- All Metal ValveConstruction
- Rust free aluminum cylinders
- Durable High Gloss Polyester PowderPaint
- Temperature Range -22°F to120°F
- Meets Many Hospital Medical Equipment Requirements
- Large Loop Stainless Steel PullPin
- Model 322NM is Independently Tested and Approved for use in MRI Facilities to 11.7 Tesla
- Model 322NM has a Sanitary White Paint Finish (easy to clean)
- Bar Coded and BilingualLabels
- USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label